This week we began our case files for the BWA which included me updating on my personal blog as well as our BWA blog.
While we were investigating the disappearance and possible catnapping of NoirCat. I updated you about our progress 4 times.
I also updated the BWA website including these posts:
- Help Find Noir Cat: a post including flyer I made in the beginning of our search for her.
- Evidence 3: a post including a design I made of the box that deactivated NoirCats’s tracker
- Scenes and Leads: a post including pictures from downtown Fred that I took .
- Evidence 5: a post including pictures I obtained or designed for the soft paws
- Piece of Mind: a post including a couple designed objects I did as well as some Grandma made.
I also with the help of my friend Aubrey Howland, submitted a Assignment Bank Assignments which can be found here and here. I used the first assignment to make the “MISSING” poster for Noir Cat to help us find her in our Agency’s assignment. And I used the second to design the box that deactivated Noir Cat’s tracker.
Here is her helping me submit the assignments:
here is the flyer I made:
and here is the designception picture
She also helped me submit two daily creates. One in which you draw a cell. The trick is it can be any kind of cell, plant, animal, jail, etc. And you only have 20 seconds!
The other daily create is one where you sing “Old MacDonald” but with more exotic animals than you ay find on a farm. This picture has it as “video” but I switched it to “audio” right before submitting it.
With both of these Daily Creates, I just wanted to spice things up a little, so I thought I would put a little twist in each one. I think they’re pretty fun!